• Single Phase • Ceiling mounting & 2-speed selectable • Act as ventilation system by combination use with ducts • Long life induction motor with thermo cut-off • High efficient axial flow fan employed for powerful airflow • T-shape grooved clamps facilitate easy installation • Able to be used over an ambient temperature range of from -10ºC to +40ºC
Note: In above table, the values are tested 230V for Single-phase Models, and 380V for Three-phase Models
1. The values of air volume are measured at 0 static pressure (Pa) by the chamber method.
2. The values of Current and Input are in the free load condition.
3. The values of noise level are measured at 0 static pressure (Pa) and at the following positions (When ducts are connected on both inlet and outlet side.) Side of fan body : 1.5m apart from the fan body (excluding the noise of outlet side) inlet side : 1.5m apart from the inlet of the fan (excluding the noise of outlet side) Outlet side : 1.5m angle 45˚ apart from outlet side (excluding the noise of inlet side) Add 2dB to the values above for the noise levels apart from 1.0m.
4. Specifications above indicate the values under the condition of normal temperature (20 degrees Celsius).
Use in the following conditions Handing air and Ambient air: -10 to +40 deg C, relative humidity 85% or less
Do not use the product in the places such as outdoor (where rain water splashes), where water splashes, steam is always generated, corrosive gas may be generated, or chemicals may be used.
Do not use the product in the places such as pools or hot springs where the chemicals such as chlorine are used. It has high possibility to cause corrosion in a short term.