Why Caparo Conduits?
GI Conduit Tube
Manufactured in accordance with BS 4568 / BSEN50086 / BS EN 61386 / BS 31 where applicable.
Heavy gauge seam welded Conduit (with seam trimmed during manufacture) Each 3.75 meters length is supplied screwed both ends, plastic cover protection in one end and complete with one solid coupling at the other end.
Class 4 corrosion protection is achieved with a hot dip galvanised coating applied inside and outside after the manufacture and offer a high degree of corrosion protection and a bright metallic appearance.
Flexible Conduit Systems
Flexible conduits are available in 20mm, 25mm, 32mm, 1ó”(40mm) and 2”(50mm) sizes that complies to BS EN 61386 standards and the popular range includes:
- Standard Flexible Metallic Conduit Tube
- Flame retardant PVC Covered Flexible
- Metallic Conduit Tube
- PVC Covered Liquid Tight Flexible Metallic
- Conduit Tube
- Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) Flexible
- Metallic Conduit Tube
Flexible Conduit Fittings
Caparo Flexible Metallic Conduit Systems have a high IP rating and give excellent protection against dust and water ingress.
Low smoke/fire hazard variations are specifically designed for use in hazardous areas, transportation networks (underground and over ground), aviation, nuclear and defense applications.
- No hazardous sharp edges or burrs
- Smooth inside for easier wire pulling
- Will not damage conductors
- Oil and water resistant
Switches and Sockets Boxes
Manufactured in accordance with BS 4662.
The sizes of our boxes are in line with BS standards to enable correct fittings of BS standard wiring devices.
Adjustable lugs, fitted with earth terminal as standard
Material: Manufactured from controlled grade pre coated galvanized steel strip & Nominal Dimensions and knockout configuration.
- One Gang – 72mm x 72mm – CT603SB47 & CT601SB35
- Two Gang – 132mm x 72mm – CT604SB47 & CT602SB35
- Complete range of conduit malleable, steel and brass accessories
- Produced to BSEN 61386(20mm, 25mm and, 32mm which are all metric sizes)
- Hot dipped galvanized, zinc plated or natural finishes
- Caparo offers a wide range of conduit fitting and accessories such as small circular covers, large circular covers, extension boxes, junction boxes
- Looping in boxes, couplings, elbows, bends, rings, clips, bushes, locknuts, saddles, screws and gaskets.